Here’s how how your life can change with help from a coach.
Everyone at one time or another, feels overwhelmed, out of touch and even stuck. When we decide, “Enough! Things aren’t working for me and this needs to change.” Often we have no idea where to start to make the changes we know it’s important to make.
Yes, friends are great but the problem is that most of the time they’re ready to give advice and sometimes what we tell them is not held in confidence.
There’s a reason that life or personal coaching has leapt from obscurity a decade ago to an accredited new breed of consultant/personal advisor. The reason? It’s helping an increasing number of people achieve fulfillment or balance in their lives.
Here’s the difference a coach can make:
- A coach is trained to listen and observe.
- Personal coaches are trained to elicit solutions and strategies from the client, rather than offering advice.
- They can offer different perspectives for the client to consider. Usually they see something they haven’t seen or thought about before.
- When is it a good time to hire a coach?
- When they are starting a new business
- When making a career transition
- When reevaluating their life choices
- When ready for a personal or professional breakthrough
- When you want to make a change in your life.
- A coach can help you bring out your particular talents and help you strengthen your weaknesses by keeping you motivated and accountable for your actions.
Think of a coach as the equivalent of a personal trainer, only applied to your life.
Because coach and client hold a collaborative relationship, it’s important that both coach and client know if they’re the right fit for each other. To this end, I offer a free consultation that you can request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “coaching” in the subject line.
To your success…